Enter a synthesized reality. Explore endless worlds. Play an instrument. Save bookmarks. An audio game best experienced with headphones.
soundStrider is a psychedelic exploration game, walking simulator, music generator, and relaxation tool.
- Procedurally generated soundscapes
- Minimalist breathing visualizer
- Adventure mode for a guided experience
- Free Roam mode for an open-ended experience
- Bookmarks for revisiting and sharing favorite locations
- Virtual instrument with unlockable presets for jamming along
- Binaural modeling for intuitive navigation
- Screen reader accessibility
Please visit the online manual to learn its controls, system requirements, and how to play. A copy of the manual is provided with every download.
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||73 days ago|
|Tags||Abstract, Atmospheric, audio-game, binaural, Exploration, Minimalist, Non violent, Procedural Generation, psychedelic, Walking simulator|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, MIDI controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Blind friendly, Textless|
|Links||Steam, Documentation, Blog, Homepage|
In order to download this audio game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Support this audio game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Everyone who purchases soundStrider at or above its recommended price provides the community with a free copy. These copies are intended for low income or marginalized folks who cannot afford soundStrider. Please claim a community copy if you qualify whatsoever.
- v1.1.1 hotfix36 days ago
- v1.1.0: Audio glossary, visualizer settings, and color schemes39 days ago
- v1.0.2 performance hotfix54 days ago
- soundStrider Postmortem58 days ago
- v1.0.1 accessibility hotfix61 days ago
- soundStrider 1.0 released73 days ago
- Beta 7: Instrument collectibles81 days ago
- Release date and price increase85 days ago