Dive into the chillest watercraft simulator. The ocean is endless. Listen and relax. Surf the waves. Experiment. It's your sea now.
S.E.A. is best experienced with a gamepad and headphones.
Please view the manual to learn its controls, system requirements, and how to play. A copy of the manual is also provided with every download.
Hello! This game is receiving a remake. Please see Periphery Synthetic EP for details.
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Colorful, Dungeon Crawler, Experimental, Exploration, Non violent, Open World, Procedural Generation, Relaxing, underwater|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Blind friendly, Textless|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Manual, Discord, Source code|
Archive contains the game executable and manual. Extract to your desired location and play.
- S.E.A. is canceled (sort of)Mar 12, 2022
- v1.5.0: Deep updateOct 29, 2021
- Diving into the Deep updateSep 21, 2021
- v1.4.5: Performance hotfixJul 25, 2021
- v1.4.4: Fest feedbackJul 17, 2021
- v1.4.3: Fest hotfixJun 17, 2021
- v1.4.2: Fest enhancementsJun 06, 2021
- v1.4.1: Fest enhancementsMay 23, 2021