New tutorial quest
The soundStrider demo has been updated to reflect my latest progress. This update refines its core experience and prepares two new palettes (industrial and storm) for its full release.
Early access incoming
Early access pre-orders will be fulfilled with the next update, which is scheduled for release by March 31, 2020.
The 0.8.0 (Alpha 1) update will introduce ten playable palettes, including: astral, beach, desert, industrial, storm, tundra, and a loving port of my first game, Soundsearcher. Regular point releases will follow which round out its remaining palettes and add new quest types.
I look forward to sharing the imaginative world of soundStrider with you all soon. In the meantime, please visit its main page to play in a supported browser and learn more. Thanks for playing!
- Added a tutorial quest to introduce players to the compass system
- Added breadcrumbs to completed expedition destinations
- Improved visualizer color selection
- Cycle visualizer colors based on in-game time
- Fixed the text input on the New Bookmark screen
- Added Liam and Roger to the Credits screen—thank you!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.